(1)出境旅游領隊人員; (2)全程陪同導游員： (3)地方陪同導游員; (4)旅游景區講解員
Differentiated by business, which kind of categories tour guides can be divided into?
Divided into four categories, namely:
(1) Tour leader.
(2) National guide.
(3) Local guide.
(4) Tourist guide.
(1)熟悉團員情況; (2)熟悉團隊特點; (3)熟悉接待計劃和行程特點。
The first step of leading a group is being familiar with the team, what aspects of content it mostly consists of?
Mainly includes three aspects:
(1) Being familiar with group members.
(2) Being familiar with team features.
(3) Being familiar with hosting plans and trip characteristics.
What should the tour guide do before the arriving of the tourist group?
(1) Confirm the vehicle the tourist group took and the accurate arrival time: Ask clear accurate time with the information office of the airports, train stations quay(碼頭) before setting out.
(2) Fix the time and place with the tour bus driver: guarantee to arrive half an hour in advance; Tell the schedule and arrangement of time and activity to the driver on the way; after reaching the station fix the parking place.
(3) Check the right arriving time of the tourist group once more: arrive at the airport, station or quay ahead of time.
(4) Get in touch with the porter(行李員): Notify the place that the luggage is sent to, and fix the parking place with the luggage van(行李車) driver.
(5) Receive the tourist group with signs or meeting boards at the station: meet the tourist at a striking(突出的) position at the station exit, indicate(標明) group name and number, leader’s name or national guide’s name or name of tourist on the meeting board.
(3)核實團隊; (4)集合登車; (5)清點行李和人數。
The main station of tour guides service program, whichseveral steps are divided into ?
( 1 ) Half an hour early to pick up points.
( 2 ) hand-held stop sign to greet guests.
( 3 ) Verify team.
( 4 ) Board together.
( 5 ) Invent the baggage and the number.
Tour guides should be timely inspecting team in eating meals of the group. What are the main contents of inspection?
(1) Supervise the meal in the restaurant whether is in conformity with the agreed standard.
(2) Answer questions about the meal.
(3) Understand whether the customers satisfied with the dishes for later targeted adjustments.
What the local guide should pay attention to when go shopping?
(1) Abide by the rules of the travel agency rigorously(嚴格的).
(2) Know the tourists well, and take tide(趨勢) at the flood .
(3) Be a good guide while shopping.
(4) Protect the tourists’ benefits actively.
Deliver a farewell speech, including that:
(1) Recalling trips.
(2) Express the feeling of reluctance to part.
(3) Thanks to tourist cooperation, and seek the views and suggestions of visitors.
(4) Where services are not in place on the journey apologized to the guests for your indulgence and understanding.
(5) Express wishes, hope once again.
Deliver a farewell speech: including that feels reluctant to part.表示惜別.
expresses gratitude to cooperation.感謝合作
solicits the suggestion.征求意見
looks forward to meeting.期盼相逢
What should a local guide do on the way to a certain scenic area?
(1) Inform the tourists of the itinerary of the day again including the time and place of meals, report the time of reaching the tour site. Report the news if necessary.
(2) Comment on the local customs and scenery along the way and answer questions.
(3) Give the group a brief introduction to the tourist destination, especially the historical value and feature, rousing their curiosity of the tour site.
(4) Organize entertainment activities, promoting friendship between the local guide and the tourists.
Which links are mainly included when a tour guide services in one scenic area?
(1) Emphasize the collection time and place, to remind Visiting Attractions.
(2) Buy tickets to the Park.
(3) Begin the scenic guide, and count the number of teams carefully.
(5) When tour at the scenic, the local guide should accompany with the team for full-mission service.
Tour after completing tours and put an end to one of the local tour, the local guide should offer the delivery service, including which links?
(1) Introduce customs and border protection, or the relevant provisions of the transport sector.
(2) To a farewell speech.
(3) Arrive to the airport, station or wharf beforehand.
(4) Get the traffic tickets, leading the team to a security zone or a wicket.
(5) Handle the aftermath.
What a national guide should do when accompanying with the team?
(1)The connection work between the travel agency and the local guide.
(2) Involved in team affairs.
(3) Quality of service monitoring.
(4) Problems on the way coordination.
(5) The security management during the full tour.
"Reasonable and probable" principle is a starting point that guides to deal with visitors’ individual requirements, what the meaning of "reasonable"?
(1) The requirements of visitors are not illegal, with Chinese ethics, compliance with professional ethics of tour guide.
(2) The tourists do not breach of the tourism agreement contract, and does not change the established travel.
(3) Although part of the contract changes or the book changes. But visitors are willing to pay the related costs.
(3)核實親友的身份; (4)請示旅行社批準; (5)收取相關費用。
If a tourist’s relative wishes to join the tour group, what are the procedures a guide must accomplish?
(1) Provide that there are empty seats of the coach or other vehicles available.
(2) The guide should first get allowance from the tour leader and group members.
(3) Verify the identity of relatives and friends.
(4) Upon approval of the travel agency, the guide is expected to ask the tourist to register.
(5) Collect the appropriate travel expenses, and provide the necessary documentation.
How a tour guide to handle with the accident that the guide is not present when tourists arrive? (1) First, give an explanation of the event to visitors.
(2) Sincerely apologize.
(3) Actively work towards using warm and thoughtful service to win the trust of visitors.
Which three main changes of tourism plan and schedule mainly perform?
(1) Extension of local travel schedule.
(2) A reduction in local tour schedule.
(3) Forced to change part of the itinerary.
(1)致歡迎詞; (2)說明相關事項; (3)介紹本地概況和沿途風光; (4)介紹飯店概況。
Which links are included when a local guide services to a group on the way to the first hotel?
(1)Give a welcome speech.
(2) Describe the relevant matters.
(3) Introduce local profiles and the scenery.
(4) Introduce the hotel profile.
A tour leader in service, what details should pay attention to due to overseas emergency prevention and treatment?
(1) The tour leader should foster safety awareness.
(2) Guiding tourists to respect the local population and folklore.
(3)Reminding tourists is against travel risks.
(4)Dealing a variety of emergency situations decisively, and putting the personal safety of visitors in the first place.
(1) The guide should report the fire immediately to the police.
(2) The guide should inform the tourists that there is a fire and lead them to a safe place through a safe emergency exit. While fleeting the fire, tourists must be warned not to take the elevator. Tourists may become trapped in the elevator due to power failure caused by the fire.
(3) Obey staff member’s unified command. Evacuate tourists through the extra exit rapidly.
(4) Lead tourists to save themselves. Don't take the elevator; use wet things to cover oneself, wave colorful things to call rescue people.
(5) Help to deal with rehabilitation works.
Which aspects can a tour guide receive to understand the psychology of tourists?
(1) By nationality, occupation, age, sex, social status and psychological to get understanding of visitors.
(2) By motivation to understand tourists’ psychology.
(3) From the performances in different stages of tourist activities to understand the psychology of tourists.
How a team leader, a national guide, a guide and a driver to cooperate friendly to better reception?
(1) Respect and support for each other's work.
(2) Take care of each other in life.
(3) If a problem occurs, according to the contract, argue analysis, to avoid confrontation.
In the course of travel, how a tour guide to do when tourists complain to the tour guide in the spot because of their damaged interests?
(1) Listening to them carefully and record,
(2) Sincerely apology and make up.
(3) Courage to review and grasp the scale
(4) To forgive, and offer better service.
(1)政務型團隊; (2)宗教型團隊; (3)青少年團隊; (4)銀發團隊;
What types are special package tours including?
(1) The type of governmental team.
(2) The religion-oriented team.
(3) The youth teams.
(4) The senior team.
(5) A special group team.
(6) Other special teams with special tourism purposes.
As a tour guide of the administrative team, what should he pay more attention to?
(1) The politeness rituals, social identity of an authorized member.
(2) Notifying his identity.
(3) Showing the main leadership of the team.
(4) Unless expressly provided in the contract, not permitting arranges designated shopping.
What services points should a tour guide take in the youth travel teams?
(1) The itinerary being suit for characteristics of children.
(2) The schedule should not be too close.
(3) Understanding the knowledge areas that young people are interested, and grasping the psychological characteristics of young people, to give interactive explaining.
(4) Paying attention to the safety precautions.
Tour guides from which silver Group services work?
(1) The patience and care in the service.
(2) Explain, accommodation, catering and other services targeting many reminder notes.
(3) The stroke rhythm.
(4) Implement relevant preferential policies to the letter.
What the characteristics they are for independent tour group?
(1) The differences of service permission.
(2) The differences offered price.
(3) The differences in social status of all the members.
(4) The differences of guests’ expectations.
Facing the complex independent tour groups, which service principles a tour guide should adhere?
(1) The principle of resolving conflicts elaborately.
(2) Services-oriented principle.
(3) The principle of servicing diversity.
(4) The leading principle of building team cultures.
A tour guide should pay attention to their cultivation of aesthetic accomplishment, what are the ways of the development?
(1) Accumulating knowledge of aesthetics, and cultivating consciousness of aesthetics.
(2) Improving cultural quality and cultivating aesthetic judgment.
(3) Focusing on the summary extraction, and improving aesthetic level.
(1)微笑不語法; (2)先是后非法; (3)順水推舟法; (4)避實就虛法。
In the possession of the group tour, visitors may make some requirements which are impossible to meet, what arts are for tour guides to deny?
(1) Smiling instead of speaking.
(2) Denying after the certain.
(3) Make law.
(4) The deficiency by avoiding the excess.
(1)查閱文獻資料; (2)優秀導游的言傳身教; (3)培訓與強化訓練;
Which collection methods are there, by which tour guides are used to collect materials?
(1) Consulting the literature material.
(2) Deeds of outstanding tour guides.
(3) Training and intensive training.
(4) Always paying attention to knowledge.
(5) Strengthening practice and summary.